- May 14, 2022Why it's so important for authors to highlight key passages in their books - with examples from Christopher Alexander and…
- July 19, 2021Eight examples of reading routes in non-fiction books that help readers find their way around more efficiently.
- June 5, 2019An explanation of the benefits of summaries and a response to Iain McGilchrist's criticism of them.
- October 25, 2018Andrew Abela uses multi-level summaries as a critical part of his book.
- September 3, 2018An example of a visually-structured summary.
- August 15, 2018Christopher Alexander has written a book with three explicit knowledge levels to help readers understand his ideas more easily.
- April 12, 2017A paper on how non-fiction books can be made easier to understand, remember and act on.